2018 Fall Motivational Rally
Oct 11 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Georgia’s annual Fall Motivational Rally began as a way to kick start enthusiasm for an action-packed FBLA season. The idea was a HUGE success, which is why we can’t wait to welcome you at the 2017 Rally on October 11 in Perry!
Your registration fee ($35) will include Rally materials, stimulating sessions, competitive event entries, AND admission and unlimited rides at the Georgia National Fair. We are also providing the option for members and advisers to choose the non-rides registration fee ($20).
Students may enter several contests and open testing events. See below for more details.
Fall Motivational Rally Dress Code
Delegates are encouraged to wear their FBLA chapter t-shirt. Shorts and sneakers/sandals are allowed; however, students should not wear backless sandals on rides as a safety precaution. Delegates may also wear “neat” jeans (jeans without holes or frays) that are worn at the waist with a belt. Shorts should be modest and no more than two inches above the knee.
Inappropriate attire for the rally includes the following:
- Shirts with inappropriate graphics, logos, or themes
- Denim or jeans with holes, significant frays, etc. Neat jeans are acceptable.
- Backless, see-through, tight-fitting, spaghetti straps, strapless, extremely short or low-cut blouses, tops, dresses, or shorts.
- Lycra, spandex, midriff tops, tank tops, athletic wear.
- Hats or flannel fabric clothing.
- Visible foundation garments.
- Clothing with inappropriate slogans
- Accessories which are inappropriate for a business casual environment. This includes but is not limited to excessive chains and jewelry, exposed body piercing, and other items deemed inappropriate for a business casual environment.
2018 Rally Fees & Dates
- When & Where: October 11; Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry
- Registration Fee: $35 (includes rides pass); $20 (no rides pass)
- Late Fee: $50 (September 12-18)
- Registration Deadline: September 11
- Cancellation Deadline: September 11
- Late/Substitutions/Changes Deadline: September 18
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: September 21
- Competitions: State Project Contest, Chapter Spirit T-shirt Contest, Chapter Recruitment Display and Bulletin Board Contest, Open Testing Preview (30 events)
- Where to register: Excel Registration Form; Submit HERE