- This event has passed.
2018 State Leadership Conference (High School)
Mar 23 @ 10:00 am - Mar 24 @ 11:30 pm$75 - $100
State Leadership Conference (SLC) is an exciting opportunity for high school students to participate in our competitive events program among some of the best in the state. SLC also includes state officer elections and a series of informative leadership workshops for FBLA students and advisers.
2018 SLC Fees & Dates
- When & Where: March 23-24; Hyatt Regency Atlanta
- Registration Fee: $75 (for reservations at least two nights); $85 (for reservations of only one night); $100 if not staying within a Georgia FBLA hotel block)
- Late Fee: $95/$105/$120 (Feb. 14-20)
- Dues Eligibility Deadline: January 15
- Competitive Event UPLOAD Deadline: February 13 (for those events that must be uploaded)
- Competitive Event RECEIPT Deadline: February 13 (for those events that must be mailed)
- Hotel Reservation Window: February 14-16
- Registration Deadline: February 13
- Hotel Reservation Deadline: February 16
- Chapter of the Year RECEIPT Deadline: February 20
- Late/Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations Deadline: February 20
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: February 23
- Hotel Payment RECEIPT Deadline: March 2
- SKILLS Testing: February 5-9
- ONLINE Testing: March 1-2, 5-6
- Competitions: All nationally recognized FBLA events (60 events)
- Where to Register: LiveBinder.