Are you ready to build bridges to success at your Region Leadership Conference?
Check out these tips on how you can be more prepared to construct a bright future with competitive events!
- Start practicing and studying early!
- Be sure to look over the dress code to avoid deductions.
- Be on leader time (15 minutes early)!
- If your event requires materials to be submitted ahead of time, make sure to know the specific dates.
- Perform a workshop to build bridges to new connections.
We can’t wait to see all that you accomplish and how far your journey in Georgia FBLA takes you! Be sure to tag us in your RLC pictures and posts @georgiafbla !