Middle Level members unite, the Middle Level State Leadership Conference is just around the corner! The ML State Leadership Conference is an opportunity for middle school students to compete in our statewide competitive events program. Here are some things you can get excited about:
- Network with students in grades 5-8 from all around the state!
- Compete in over 34 events and win big. The top two winners in each national ML competitive event will be recognized by the national office!
- Learn in informative workshops led by only Georgia’s best trainers and state officers.
2017 ML SLC Fees & Dates
- When & Where: February 28; Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry
- Registration Fee: $45 (includes lunch); $35 (non-attendee)
- Late Fee: $60 (Feb. 1-7)
- Dues Eligibility Deadline: January 15
- Skills Entry Form Deadline (online): January 31
- Registration/Competitive Event Submission Deadline: January 31 (must be received by February 3)
- Late/Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations Deadline: February 7
- State Officer Candidate Application RECEIPT Deadline: January 27
- Chapter of the Year and Chapter Scrapbook RECEIPT Deadline: February 7
- SKILLS & ONLINE Testing: February 9-14
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: February 10
- Skills Testing RECEIPT Deadline: February 14