The Middle Level (ML) State Leadership Conference is an opportunity for middle school students to compete in our statewide competitive events program. The top winner in each national FBLA-Middle Level competitive event will be eligible to advance to the National Leadership Conference.
2018 ML SLC Fees & Dates
- When & Where: February 27; Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry
- Registration Fee: $50 (includes lunch); $40 (non-attendee)
- Late Fee: $70 (Feb. 1-6)
- Dues Eligibility Deadline: January 15
- Skills Entry Form Deadline (online): January 31
- Registration/Competitive Event Submission Deadline: January 30 (must be received by February 3)
- Late/Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations Deadline: February 2
- State Officer Candidate Application RECEIPT Deadline: January 26
- Chapter of the Year and Chapter Scrapbook RECEIPT Deadline: February 9
- SKILLS & ONLINE Testing: February 7-9, 12
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: February 9
- Skills Testing RECEIPT Deadline: February 12
- Competitions: All nationally recognized FBLA events, plus state-only ML events
- Where to register: LiveBinder
Are you ready to build bridges to success and show off your business expertise? Do you want to attend exhilarating workshops and network with members? If so, we encourage you to attend the Middle-Level State Leadership Conference (ML-SLC) on February 27th, 2018 at the Georgia National Fairgrounds in Perry!
Throughout this year, we have been creating our intricate bridges by attending chapter activities, conferences, and participating in competitive events. At this conference, you can put your skills to the test and compete for a top spot on the state stage. The top winner in each event at the ML SLC will advance to the 2018 National Leadership Conference in Baltimore, Maryland!
In addition to competition, at this conference members will elect the 2018-2019 Middle-Level State Officers! It will be an exciting day; we can’t wait to see you and your chapter in Perry! For more information on the ML-SLC, visit this link. In addition, advisers can register members for the ML SLC on the Adviser LiveBinder.
See you in February!
Middle Level FBLA members get excited for this year’s Middle Level SLC at Perry, Georgia! The 13th annual ML SLC will be held on Tuesday February 28th and will provide yet another opportunity for your chapter members to shine as they compete against the best middle school students in the state in our competitive events program. All written and skill events will be tested through school-site skills and online testing this year. All competitors must be registered by February 7th, and the top two winners in each national FBLA-Middle Level competitive event will be recognized by the national office. Also at ML SLC there will be workshops, the monopoly tournament round 2, and the Perry Fair!