2022 Fall Motivational Rally – Georgia National Fair, Perry
Oct 13 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Georgia’s annual Fall Motivational Rally began as a way to kick start enthusiasm for an action-packed FBLA season. The idea was a HUGE success, which is why we can’t wait to welcome you at the 2022 Rally on October 13 in Perry! We are also offering another Fall Motivational Rally at Six Flags Over Georgia on Monday, October 3.
Your registration fee ($40) will include Rally materials, stimulating sessions, competitive event entries, AND admission and unlimited rides at the Georgia National Fair. We are also providing the option for members and advisers to choose the non-rides registration fee ($25).
Students may enter several contests and open testing events. See below for more details.
Fall Motivational Rally Dress Code
Delegates are encouraged to wear their FBLA chapter t-shirt. Shorts and sneakers/sandals are allowed; however, students should not wear backless sandals on rides as a safety precaution. Delegates may also wear “neat” jeans (jeans without holes or frays) that are worn at the waist with a belt. Shorts should be modest and no more than two inches above the knee.
Inappropriate attire for the rally includes the following:
- Shirts with inappropriate graphics, logos, or themes
- Denim or jeans with holes, significant frays, etc. Neat jeans are acceptable.
- Backless, see-through, tight-fitting, spaghetti straps, strapless, extremely short or low-cut blouses, tops, dresses, or shorts.
- Lycra, spandex, midriff tops, tank tops, athletic wear.
- Hats or flannel fabric clothing.
- Visible foundation garments.
- Clothing with inappropriate slogans
- Accessories which are inappropriate for a business casual environment. This includes but is not limited to excessive chains and jewelry, exposed body piercing, and other items deemed inappropriate for a business casual environment.
2022 Rally (Georgia National Fair) Fees & Dates
- When & Where: Thursday, October 13; Georgia National Fairgrounds, Perry
- Registration Fee: $40 (includes rides pass); $25 (no rides pass)
- Late Fee: $55 (September 14-20)
- Registration Deadline: September 13
- Cancellation Deadline: September 20
- Late/Substitutions/Changes Deadline: September 20
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: September 23
- Competitions: State Project Poster Contest, Chapter Spirit T-shirt Contest, Membership Recruitment Display Contest, Team Open Testing Previews (30 events)
- Where to register: Blue Panda
- Fall Motivational Rally Adviser Guide – GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR RALLY
- Blue Panda Registration Form – GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR RALLY.
- Parking Instructions – GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR RALLY
- Entry Form – GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR RALLY
- Sample Rally Medical Release/Permission Form – GEORGIA NATIONAL FAIR RALLY
- Rally Code of Conduct/Dress Code Form
- Adviser Sharing Form