FBLA-PBL Week is right around the corner and will be celebrated February 13-19, 2022. Celebrating FBLA-PBL week will give your chapter the opportunity to educate both your school and community on FBLA with different celebratory activities throughout the week.
Here are just a few ways to celebrate FBLA-PBL Week:
- Sunday: Share Your Story Sunday – Share Your Story Sunday is a great way to share with others the many things this organization has to offer. You can do this through social media by creating a photo collage, a video, or describe your favorite FBLA memory. Be sure to use the hashtag #FBLAPBLWeek, when posting.
- Monday: Promote Competitive Events – Monday, February 4 is scheduled for High School SLC Skills Testing Day
- Tuesday: Each One Reach One Day – Set up a table during one of your lunches and talk to peers and classmates about what all FBLA has to offer.
- Wednesday: Adviser Appreciation Day – We can all agree that without our advisers, the fruits of our hard work would wither and the soil at our feet would wash away. Take this day to thank them for their enduring and selfless support!
- Thursday: Career Day and Professional Attire Day – Make a presentation to present to your business classes of the various businesses in your community and reach out to those leaders, inviting them to your class or chapter meeting.
- Friday: FBLA-PBL Spirit Day – Show your FBLA-PBL pride by posting a group photo of members from your chapter wearing your chapter t-shirts using the hashtag #FBLAPBLWeek and #GAFBLA.
- Saturday: FBLA Community Service Day – Search throughout your community for different community service projects that your chapter can assist with and encourage participation with other organizations in your community.
Make sure to tag @georgiafbla and use the hashtag #gafbla to share your FBLA Week Ideas.