Middle level members, get excited to SOAR to new heights at the Middle Level State Leadership Conference! The Middle Level State Leadership Conference is a great opportunity for middle school students to compete in our statewide competitive events program. Make sure you start working on your competitive events and we hope to see you on stage. Look forward to networking with students from all around the state and participating in interactive and informative workshops led by Georgia’s best trainers and state officers!
Here is some information about the 2021 ML SLC.
- When & Where: February 25, 2022; Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center, Covington
- Registration Fee: $60 (includes lunch); $50 (non-attendee); $85 (overnight)
- Late Fee: $75-$100 (January 26-February 1)
- Dues Eligibility Deadline: January 15, 2022
- ML State Officer Application RECEIPT Deadline: January 21, 2022
- Registration/Competitive Event Submission Deadline: January 25, 2022 *Must be received by January 26
- Late Registration/Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations Deadline: February 1, 2022
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: February 4, 2022
- ML Chapter of the Year RECEIPT Deadline: February 4 – No Exceptions
- ML SLC SKILLS & ONLINE Testing: February 9 – 11, 14
- Competitions: All FBLA events to receive national recognition plus state-only ML events
- Where to register: Blue Panda