It may be second semester, but membership recruitment should not stop! Always keep recruiting, your chapter might be eligible for a Membership Award!
Chapters can win numerous different awards:
- Market Share Award – Recognizes chapters at schools where a high percentage of the student body joins FBLA.
- Connect Ten – Recognizes local chapters that increase membership by ten or more members over last year’s number.
- Membership Achievement Award – Recognizes chapters that increase membership over last year’s total.
- 100% Class Participation Award – Recognizes advisers who recruit all students in a single class to become FBLA members.
- 100% Membership Excellence Awards – Recognizes advisers who recruit all students in all of their classes during the entire year to join FBLA.
Membership criteria for these awards are based on the April 1 deadline, but dues payments must be received by March 1.