- Each month Georgia FBLA will offer a different service challenge for chapters to complete.
- Your chapter can receive Chapter of the Year points for completing each challenge.
- To receive Chapter of the Year points for the monthly service challenges, you must post a picture to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook including #gafblaservicechallenge and tagging @georgiafbla in the caption on that specific month’s challenge.
- Posts must be posts and not Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, or Twitter Fleets. The post must be visible on the chapter’s profile until State Leadership Conference (so it can be verified during Chapter of the Year evaluation).
- Posts must come from the chapter’s Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter profile and not a chapter member’s account.
- You must submit the pictures by the first day of the following month.
- You can also receive Chapter of the Year credit for these challenges by completing the Chapter of the Year Project Activity Form for the Community and/or School Service Projects (COY 6.3 and 6.4).
SERVICE CHALLENGE CALENDAR
Post By Date
Donate school supplies to teachers or students
September 1, 2021
Write cards to first responders
October 1, 2021
Help at a local fall festival
November 1, 2021
Host a food drive
December 1, 2021
Donation drive for the community
January 1, 2022
“Choose Your Own Challenge”
February 1, 2022
Write letters to local nursing homes
March 1, 2022
Host a book drive
April 1, 2022
Write appreciation letters to your teachers
May 1, 2022
Give unused school supplies to your school
June 1, 2022