- This event has passed.
2022 Two-Day Fall Leadership Conference (High School only)
November 16, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - November 17, 2022 @ 3:15 pm$65
The 2022 overnight Two-Day Fall Leadership Conference for high school chapters will be held November 16-17 in Athens at the beautiful Classic Center. You can expect a dynamic general session, informative leadership training workshops, the always thrilling Battle of the Chapters, the opportunity to participate in one of the world’s largest MONOPOLY® Tournaments, and many other activities. FLC hotel reservations will be handled by the Georgia FBLA Housing Reservations Desk. The overnight Two-Day FLC is only for our high school chapters. We will also two other versions of the Fall Leadership Conference this year: a One-Day Fall Leadership Conference (MS & HS) in Perry on Thursday, November 10 and a One-Day Fall Leadership Conference (MS & HS) in Athens on Wednesday, November 16.
This year, two-day FLC activities will begin on Wednesday at 5:30 pm, so plan to arrive early. The conference will conclude on Thursday afternoon around 3:15 pm.
NOTE: Chapters participating in the two-day Fall Leadership Conference in Athens are limited to 24 members.
Important Fall Leadership Conference (High School) Facts & Dates:
November 16-17, The Classic Center, Athens
Registration Fee (ML): $65 (includes lunch and t-shirt)
Late Fee: $80 (October 6-12)
Dues Eligibility Deadline: September 21
Registration Deadline: October 5 (Blue Panda registraton will be open on September 21)
Hotel Reservation Deadline: October 5 (no additional rooms will be available AFTER October 5)
Late/Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations Deadline: October 12
Payment RECEIPT Deadline: October 15
Competitions: Monopoly Tournament, Open Testing Preview, High School events: Broadcast Journalism, Business Ethics, Client Service, Impromptu Speaking, Introduction to Social Media Strategy, and Social Media Strategies
Tentative Agenda – TWO Day FLC
Wednesday, November 16
5:00p – 9:30p – Registration
5:30p – 8:30p – Competitive Event Sessions (HS Only – Broadcast Journalism, Business Ethics, Client Service, Impromptu Speaking, Introduction to Social Media Strategy, and Social Media Strategies)
7:00p – 8:30p – Testing ([Battle of the Chapters/Statesmen Award/Team Open Testing)
8:30p – 9:30p – Opening General Session
9:30p – 11:00p – Testing ([Battle of the Chapters/Statesmen Award/Team Open Testing)
Thursday, November 17
9:00a – 10:45a – Pre-registered Leadership Tracks
10:55a – 1:30p – Lunch, Monopoly Tournament & Team Open Testing
1:45p – 2:25p – Leadership Elective Sessions
2:35p – 3:15p – Leadership Elective Sessions
Important Links (Coming Soon):
- 2022 FLC Registration Guide
- Register via Blue Panda
- List of FLC Hotels (Hotel rates will range from $119 to $179 per room per night); Note: Due to the inventory at Athens hotels, schools from the same system may be housed at different properties.
- FLC Housing Reservation Form: Register in Blue Panda (no additional rooms will be available for late registration)
- FLC Adviser Assurance Form – Due October 15
- FLC Code of Conduct/Dress Code Form – Must Be Turned in at Registration
- FLC Special Meal Request – Should be requested in Blue Panda
- Sample Medical Release/Permission Form – Keep in your possession
- FLC Chaperone Sharing Form – Due October 15
- Request for Special Needs Form – Due October 15