Middle level members, are you ready to follow your vision at the Middle Level State Leadership Conference? The Middle Level State Leadership Conference is just around the corner and is a great opportunity for middle school students to compete in our statewide competitive events program. You can get excited about networking with you fellow 5-8 grade students, competitive events, and workshops lead by Georgia’s best trainers and state officers.
Here is some information about the 2020 ML SLC.
- When & Where: February 24; Georgia FFA-FCCLA Center, Covington
- Registration Fee: $55 (includes lunch); $45 (non-attendee); $75 (includes housing package)
- Late Fee: $75/$95 (housing package) (January 29-February 4)
- Dues Eligibility Deadline: January 15
- Skills Entry Form Deadline (online): January 29
- Registration/Competitive Event Submission Deadline: January 28
- Late/Substitutions/Changes/Cancellations Deadline: February 4
- State Officer Candidate Application RECEIPT Deadline: January 24
- Chapter of the Year RECEIPT Deadline: February 7
- SKILLS & ONLINE Testing: February 6-7, 10-11
- Payment RECEIPT Deadline: February 7
- Skills Testing RECEIPT Deadline: February 11
- Competitions: All nationally recognized FBLA events, plus state-only ML events
- Where to register: LiveBinder