Get involved with our awesome state initiative, Triple Trifecta!
It focuses on three aspects: recruiting members, community service, and developing leaders in hopes of encouraging members to stay active and motivated throughout the year. Each one is called a “Trifecta”, and each has three tiers.
For each Trifecta your chapter completes, members will receive an additional ribbon at the State Leadership Conference. If your chapter completes all three Trifectas, you will be recognized on stage at SLC and will receive a plaque to award your awesome achievement!
Membership Trifecta Requirements:
- An adviser must reach 100% class participation in FBLA for 1 class.
- Chapter membership must increase by 20% OR 20 members (whichever is reached first).
- 5 members must complete Membership Madness.
Service Trifecta Requirements:
- 20% of members OR 20 members must complete “Community” level of the Community Service Achievement program (CSA).
- Chapter must participate in 5 service projects for the school.
- Chapter must participate in 5 service projects for the community.
Leadership Trifecta Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 members representing a chapter must attend Rally, FLC, RLC, and register for SLC.
- 50 members or 20% of membership must compete (RLC and SLC competitive event registrations will be totaled).
- 20% of members OR 20 members must complete the “Future” level of the Business Achievement Awards (BAA).
The Triple Trifecta program presents an amazing opportunity to grow your chapter, get members active with FBLA’s various programs and events, and earn rewards for your chapter at SLC!